You are here
This summer, parents can give their young female rugby players an opportunity to improve skills at the Army Girl’s Rugby Camp at scenic and historic West Point, NY, fifty-miles north of New York City.
At the modern Anderson Rugby Complex, a talented coaching staff of rugby experts, including Head Coach, Bill LeClerc, Steve Lewis, USA Coach of the Year in 2015, and Army Women’s Assistant Coach, Lara Vivolo, will provide one-on-one instruction.
DATES: Wednesday, July 5, 2017 thru Saturday, July 8
- The Army West Point Rugby Girl’s Camp is offered to both overnight and day campers
- Camp is open to all girls ages 12-18 years (7th -12th grade)
- The Army West Point Girl’s Rugby camp focuses on individual instruction and a teaching ratio of ten campers to one instructor.
- Coaching sessions will include skill and positional development, tactical and technical instruction, strength and conditioning, nutrition education, leadership and mental skills advancement at the world’s top leadership institution
- The camp staff includes instruction from former college and high school rugby coaches, All- Americans, professional rugby players, USA National Team coaches, and Army Officers
- Overnight = $385.00 Overnight Military/Staff - $350.00
- Day/Commuter = $325.00 Day/Commuter - Military/Staff = $325.00
Camp Director: Head Coach, Bill LeClerc, USA Women’s Scrum Coach (2012-2014)
Office: (845) 938-0179
Assistant Camp Director, Lara Vivolo, USA Women’s Eagle and Rugby World Cup Player
Check-in: Wednesday, July 5, 2017 - Anderson Rugby Complex: Between 3 pm and 5pm
Check-out: Saturday, July 8, 2017- Anderson Rugby Complex: After 12 pm
FOR MORE INFORMATION, CONTACT: