You are here
West Point (Army), NY, offers its third year of a girls’ rugby camp.
This session is an excellent opportunity for young women to improve basic rugby skills under seasoned supervision.
The camp has gained popularity by offering a high-quality rugby experience for all levels of rugby play.
Importantly, West Point features an outstanding camp staff with years of coaching proficiency.
- Former USA National player
- Former USA Men’s forward coach
- Former USA Women’s Scrum specialist 2012-2024
- West Point Women’s Head Coach
- Professional Scottish player
- Twice, USA Coach of the year
- Level 400 certified coach
- National Championship winning Sevens coach
- Founder Northeast Rugby Academy
- Former CEO, Pro Men’s Rugby League
- Former USA Women’s National player in 15s and 7s
- Women’s World Cup 2010
- Level 300 certified coach
- Premiership Rugby Coaching scholarship winner, March 2019
- Assistant Women’s Coach at West Point
There are two sessions:
- June 27 to June 30 and
- July 11 to July 14
The upstate New York training facilities are outstanding, including the Anderson Rugby Complex, Warrior Field, and the historic ambiance of the Army’s West Point military academy.
For more information access: https://armywestpointsportscamps.com/womensrugby/camps.php