You are here
Its sum-sum-summertime, and time to put away that Tecate with lime, the Pimms #1 Cup with cucumber slice, and the mango-kiwi Slurpie to enter Rugby Today’s Summer Readers' Contest.
The contest couldn’t be simpler and more fun. Read rules below.
Let’s All Go To The Movies
This month all the seasonal blockbuster movies appear with memorable titles. So, let’s pretend it’s YOUR rugby film; what’s it called? Here’s a possible cinematic list:
SNAKES IN THE SCRUM
THE MAUL-T’s FALCON
GONE WITH THE WINGER
MAD MAX MEETS MAGELBY
CAPE FEAR – THE TOURNAMENT
- Compose one rugby oriented movie title, either original, sequel, or adaptation
- Email to [email protected]
- And, remember, we publish all the entries that are fit to print.
First Place – Rhino Full Zip Neoprene Jacket ($125.00 value)
Second Place – USA Sevens Quarter Zip Shirt ($65.00 value)
Third Place – Two copies of the book "Try For the Gold" ($25.00 value)
- Write your first and last name on the email.
- All entries become the property of United World Sports LLC.
- One entry per person.
- Emails only.
- Deadline: Wednesday, July 22, 2015.
- Winners to be announced Wednesday, July 29, 2015, on Rugby Today.
- Contest open to residents of the USA and Canada
We shall contact winners via email to learn sizing and street addresses.