You are here
Ripped from the Headlines NOT!
The holiday season is here again with another Rugby Today Readers Contest (#3) where wit and cleverness garner free swag. This time, you’re charged with writing a fake, 2016 news headline with a rugby oriented theme. Choose politics, sport, commerce, culture, etc. Examples:
MATTEL INTRODUCES SCRUMHALF BARBIE
ISLES AND BAKER TO RACE OSTRICH FOR CHARITY
NEW ALL BLACKS BOY BAND, THE PROP-SICLES
MIKE PETRI TO ANNOUNCE NYC MAYORAL CANDIDACY
- Compose one faux rugby oriented media headline
- Email to [email protected]
- Remember that we publish all the entries that are fit to print.
First Place – Rhino Full Zip Neoprene Jacket ($125.00 value)
Second Place – Rhino Hoodie ($65.00 value)
Third Place – Two copies of the book "Try For the Gold" ($25.00 value)
- Write your first and last name on the email.
- All entries become the property of United World Sports LLC.
- One entry per person.
- Emails only.
- Deadline: Monday, December 28, 2015.
- Winners to be announced Monday, January 4, 2016.
- Contest open to residents of the USA and Canada.
We shall contact winners via email to learn clothing sizing and street addresses.