You are here
This summer, parents can give young female rugby players an opportunity to improve skills at the Army Girl’s Rugby Camp at scenic and historic West Point, NY, fifty-miles north of New York City.
At the modern Anderson Rugby Complex, a talented coaching staff of rugby experts, including Head Coach, Bill LeClerc, Steve Lewis, USA Coach of the Year in 2015, and Army Women’s Assistant Coach, Lara Vivolo, will provide one-on-one instruction.
This year adds two guest coaches Phaidra Knight (World Rugby Hall of Fame inductee), and Tiffany Faaee (2017 USA Women World Cup Captain).
DATES: Camp 1- Thursday June 28 thru Sunday, July 1
Camp 2- Thursday July 12 Sunday July 15
- The Army West Point Rugby Girl’s Camp is offered to both overnight and day campers;
- Camp is open to all girls ages 12-18 years (7th -12th grade);
- The Army West Point Girl’s Rugby camp focuses on individual instruction and a teaching ratio of ten campers to one instructor;
- Coaching sessions will include skill and positional development, tactical and technical instruction, strength and conditioning, nutrition education, leadership and mental skills advancement at the world’s top leadership institution; and,
- The camp staff includes instruction from former college and high school rugby coaches, All- Americans, professional rugby players, USA National Team coaches, and Army Officers
- Overnight - $575.00
- Overnight early registration (Until May 15th) - $500.00
- Overnight Military/Staff - $450.00
- Day/Commuter - $475.00
- Day/Commuter: Military/Staff - $375.00
PERSONNEL CONTACT INFO:
Camp Director: Head Coach, Bill LeClerc, Office: (845) 938-0179
Assistant Camp Director, Lara Vivolo, (914) 282-5780
Check-in: Thursday, June 28 – Between 3 p.m. and 5 p.m.
Check-out: Sunday, July 1- Anderson Rugby Complex: 12 p.m.
Check in: Thursday July 12- Between 3 p.m. and 5 p.m.
Check out: Sunday July 15 - Anderson Rugby Complex 12 p.m.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, CONTACT: